As some of you may have noticed, the site’s layout got a re-haul recently. It is now wider, and easier to navigate. We’re also going to be continually improving the look and feel of the site over time, as everyhing is a work-in-progress.
We are arranging meetings with developers so that we can get a solid backend system in place for tournaments. (Everything has been done manually until now.) We are really looking forward to getting things going big time, but we would rather take our time and do things right, instead of rushing into things without the proper system to back it up.
In the mean time, I’d like to thank those of you who have been joining us for the game nights with our Steam Group. Also, remember that any time you play on our servers, you are automatically gaining GameWager tokens, which you can now exchange for prizes!
Some notable updates about our servers:
- Our Counter-Strike: Source servers are just about setup for fast downloads.
- This means that any custom maps and files will download much faster now.
- It should be running by the end of the week.
- Our Team-Fortress 2 server now has Fast Respawn enabled.
- You now respawn right after the freeze-frame of your killer.
- No more waiting 15+ seconds to get back in on the action!
Please, let us know if you have any comments/suggestions for the site, a game night, event, etc. We love getting feedback, be it positive or negative.
C’mon everyone, let’s get this VESL afloat!